Göç Dergisi'nde yayınlanan makalelerin video özetlerini Göç Dergisi YouTube...
Başvuru Kontrol ListesiBaşvuru sürecünde yazarlar başvurularının aşağıdaki listedeki tüm maddelere uyduğunu kontrol etmelidirler, bu rehbere uymayan başvurular yazarlara geri döndürülecektir.
- Gönderilen yazı daha önceden yayınlanmamış ve yayımlanmak üzere herhangi bir dergiye değerlendirilmek üzere sunulmamıştır (Yazar Rehberi'nde detaylı açıklama verimiştir).
- Gönderi dosyası OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF veya WordPerfect dokümanı dosyası biçimindedir.
- Yazınızı hakem değerlendirmesi yapılan bir dergi bölümüne gönderiyor iseniz kör hakemliğe uygun olarak hazırladığınızdan emin olunuz.
Telif Hakkı Düzenlemesi
Terms and conditions associated with Transnational Press London Journals Transfer of Copyright Agreement
Copyright to the unpublished and original article submitted by the author(s), the abstract forming part thereof, and any subsequent errata (collectively, the “Article”) is hereby transferred to the Transnational Press London (TPL) for the full term thereof throughout the world, subject to the Author Rights (as hereinafter defined) and to acceptance of the Article for publication in a journal of TPL. This transfer of copyright includes all material to be published as part of the Article (in any medium), including but not limited to tables, figures, graphs, movies, other multimedia files, and all supplemental materials. TPL shall have the right to register copyright to the Article in its name as claimant, whether separately or as part of the journal issue or other medium in which the Article is included.
The author(s) shall have the following rights (the “Author Rights”):
- All proprietary rights other than copyright, such as patent rights.
- The nonexclusive right, after publication by TPL, to give permission to third parties to republish print versions of the Article or a translation thereof, or excerpts therefrom, without obtaining permission from TPL, provided the TPL-prepared version is not used for this purpose, the Article is not republished in another journal, and the third party does not charge a fee. If the TPL version is used, or the third party republishes in a publication or product charging a fee for use, permission from TPL must be obtained.
- The right to use all or part of the Article, including the TPL-prepared version without revision or modification, on the author(s)’ web home page or employer’s website and to make copies of all or part of the Article, including the TPL-prepared version without revision or modification, for the author(s)’ and/or the employer’s use for educational or research purposes.
- The right to post and update the Article on free-access e-print servers as long as files prepared and/or formatted by TPL or its vendors are not used for that purpose. Any such posting made or updated after acceptance of the Article for publication shall include a link to the online abstract in the TPL journal or to the entry page of the journal. If the author wishes the TPL-prepared version to be used for an online posting other than on the author(s)’ or employer’s website, TPL permission is required; if permission is granted, TPL will provide the Article as it was published in the journal, and use will be subject to TPL terms and conditions.
- The right to make, and hold copyright in, works derived from the Article, as long as all of the following conditions are met: (a) at least one author of the derived work is an author of the Article; (b) the derived work includes at least ten (10) percent of new material not covered by TPL’s copyright in the Article; and (c) the derived work includes no more than fifty (50) percent of the text (including equations) of the Article. If these conditions are met, copyright in the derived work rests with the authors of that work, and TPL (and its successors and assigns) will make no claim on that copyright. If these conditions are not met, explicit TPL permission must be obtained. Nothing in this Section shall prevent TPL (and its successors and assigns) from exercising its rights in the Article.
All copies of part or all of the Article made under any of the Author Rights shall include the appropriate bibliographic citation and notice of the TPL copyright.
By submitting a paper to the TPL journal, authors agree to this Agreement, and represent and warrant that the Article is original with the author(s) and does not infringe any copyright or violate any other right of any third parties, and that the Article has not been published elsewhere, and is not being considered for publication elsewhere in any form, except as provided herein. The submitting author(s) also represent and warrant that they have the full power to enter into this Agreement and to make the grants contained herein.
Bu dergi sitesindeki isimler ve elektronik posta adresleri bu derginin belirtilen amaçları doğrultusunda kullanılacaktır. Diğer amaçlar veya başka bir bölüm için kullanılmaycaktır.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.